My Blog List

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Living in Almost Mexico

I started this blog a few years ago, and there have been times when I have felt like I should delete it because our lives have taken such a different turn than what we'd planned back when I started recording our journey.

I've changed my mind.  Hey, that's my prerogative, right?

If there is anything that has stood out to me in the past few years as a lesson to be learned, it is that life is a journey, and it is as much an adventure as you are willing to make it be.

So, although we are not living in Mexico, we have still been brave.

1. We have stepped out of our comfort zone, gotten rid of more than half our possessions, and moved across the country, to Texas.

2. We are homeschooling our son, which has had its ups and downs, but has been a great decision all in all.

3. We are studying up on permaculture and sustainable living, so that when we finally purchase our land we can build our adobe home and live as much in harmony with our environment as possible.

4. I am beginning to focus more on my writing, which means you will begin to see more and more entries here.

5. We are spiritually open to living full and meaningful lives, no matter how much money is in our pockets.

We are open to other adventures.

We are learning that the possibilities are endless.

I hope you will continue to join me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment